Sunday, November 1, 2009

Visitors!

My dad went to Beaumont on Thursday to visit with my Nanny & Aunt Jan. On Friday they all drove over and spent the afternoon and evening with us. It was so much fun. I hadn't seen either of them since Christmas, and I was thrilled they got to meet Ainsley. Hayden loved showing off and all the attention. She couldn't wait to walk them through the house and show them every room. We had a great time!

Ainsley gets to meet Aunt Jan!
Mommy & her little one
Me & My Girls......This is my first picture with both of them SINCE the hospital! Seriously?!?! I am going to start making people take pictures of US with THEM!!! No excuse for only 1 picture in 2.5 months!!!

Nanny & Hayden outside!
Papa Joe & Ainsley

Nanny & Ainsley

4 Generations!My Everything!
Just sweet...
I can NEVER get a picture with my Dad's eyes open...so he made sure to open them wide for this picture!
Papa Joe & his granddaughters
Nanny & Ainsley

No comments:

Post a Comment